Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Week 6

Just finished browsing the different Del.icio.us site that was recommended. Hmmmmm it was fine... but my personal feeling is..... because I don't visit many websites, I would much rather save the several that sites that I visit to "Favorites". I do know that I won't be using Del.icio.us in the near future. (Nothing Personal)

Technorati might be a great tool for many, but for me I'd rather use the Google Search Engine as I am not concerned about what others have to say. I did love the photographs that others have shared. Although I could have gone directly to flickr to see what others have shared. Top Blogs... hmmmmm seems like a lot of sexual content are posted on there.... well I guess it's an open forum... but not interested.

Everyone has there opinions on the future of libraries, I did find there perspectives interesting. Expecially "Away from the "iceburg," It made me feel very fortunate to work for HCPL.... I do feel very blessed!

No comments:

My Journey through Library 2.0