Friday, September 14, 2007

Final Thoughts

My journey through Learning 2.0 has been both frustrating and challenging but culminated into rewarding experience. I have learned a great deal though it all. Without participating I would have deprived myself of gaining much knowledge of what the internet has to offer. My favorite discovery was "Pandora," I just love it, I am most excited about that website. I have also learned that there are alot of profanity on "YouTube"...., and nudity (photo's etc.) on the internet. As a very opened minded person it doesn't offend me; I just overlook it and move on. On the flipside, I did enjoy viewing the music video clips on "YouTube". I've even posted "SugarLand' (Stay)on my blog... Besides enjoyment, I've also learned that "Zoho's" word processor and spread sheet application is really GREAT. (Will the MS Office Programs be around in the coming years????)....Hummmm. Creating "RSS" feeds... well... I could do without it.... I will continue to use "Favorites," (I do not visit alot of websites,) but thank you for sharing the experience. I could go on and on but I'll stop here...

In the future, should HCPL offer another discovery program, I will except the challenge and be a participant. One should never stop learning; except challenges; and be open-minded though the entire process.

The learning experience has been great and has opened new insights which will definitely help me both personally and professionally; present and future ; in keeping up with technology the internet has to offer. The knowledge gained also strenghtened my "7 1/2 Habits of Life Long Learning". In closing, I would like to thank "HCPL" for allowing me the opportunity!!!!

1 comment:

IrmBrown said...

Congratulations on finishing the program. I think it's great that you had several "take-aways" and I hope you'll continue to find new discoveries along the way. Good job!

My Journey through Library 2.0